dj volume music dance 31000 pictures, backgrounds and images

9 de fev. de 2010

Nighttime Lovers - Vol. 11 (2009)

Nighttime Lovers - Vol. 11 (2009)
Tracklisting:
01. Gift Of Dreams - Funkincise;
02. Ron Banks - This Love Is For Real;
03. Barbara Fowler - Come And Get My Lovin';
04. Toney Lee - Love So Deep;
05. Phyllis St. James - Ain't No Turnin' Back (Frankie Rodriquez Extended Mix);
06. New Jersey Connection - Love Don't Come Easy;
07. Darlene Davis - I Found Love;
08. Samson & Delilah - I Can Feel Your Love Slippin' Away (Frankie Rodriquez Cutting Away Club Mix);
09. Gene Dunlap - Take My Love;
10. Desi - I Want To Be With You;
11. Superior Movement - Wide Shot;
12. The Jamaica Girls - Need Somebody New;
13. Linda Taylor - (You're) In The Pocket.
Posted by: biknik

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário