dj volume music dance 31000 pictures, backgrounds and images

7 de mar. de 2010

Rare Funk & Disco Vol 18

Rare Funk & Disco 18
Tracklisting:
01. Tony Rome & The Dwai Orch. - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love);
02. Chuck Strong - Doin't It Cause It Feels good;
03. Patches - I'm Gonna Make This World A Better Place;
04. Gary Glenn - Gonna Give You My Love;
05. General Johnson & The Chairmen - Me, My Woman And My Music;
06. Delia Renee - You're Gonna Want Me Back;
07. Patrice Rushen - I Was Tired Of Being Alone;
08. Lisa Boray - Something About You;
09. The Manhattan Transfer - Spice Of Life;
10. Curtis Anderson - The Hardest Part;
11. Benjamin Conrad - Why Should I Think The Way I Do;
12. Fresh N' Funky - Rock, Pop, Soul Funk, Forever;
13. FF Yellowhand - Can You Feel It?;
14. Williams Bostic - What You Do To Me;
15. Network - I Need You; 16. Marjorie Barnes - Point Blank.
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=DIMIU2OR
Posted by: paco13
Postado por Pacotation

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário