dj volume music dance 31000 pictures, backgrounds and images

23 de jun. de 2010

Rare Soul & Disco 1

01 . BRIEF ENCOUNTER : "Human"
02 . MARCIA HINES : "You Gotta Let Go"
03 . KAREN PREE : "You Stepped Into My Life"
04 . CANDI STATON : "Nights On Broadway"
05 . PATTI AUSTIN : "I Can't Stop"
06 . JIM GILSTRAP : "Put Out The Fire"
07 . FRANKIE VALLI : "Heart Be Still"
08 . MILLIE JACKSON : "A House For Sale"
09 . CHARME : "Georgy Porgy"
10 . COKE ESCOVEDO : "I Woudn't Change A Thing"
11 . CHARLES EARLAND : "Mercy"
12 . CAMOUFLAGE : "You've Got The Power"
13 . LORRAINE JOHNSON : "The More I Get, The More I Want"
14 . DENISE LASALLE : "Freedom o Express Yourself"
15 . JAMES BROWN : "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons"
16 . THE FATBACK BAND : "Let The Dreams Speak"
Eingestellt von ™®dj.funkysize©™
http://black-music-movement.blogspot.com/2010/06/rare-soul-disco-1.html

Um comentário:

  1. Anônimo1:58 AM

    Hello everybody, heгe evеry one іs shaгing these
    kіnds οf famіliаrity, theгеfοre іt's good to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site every day.
    Also visit my weblog ; http://dealingwithyouex.com

    ResponderExcluir