dj volume music dance 31000 pictures, backgrounds and images

23 de jun. de 2010

Rare Soul & Disco 8

01 - Shadow - I Can't Keep Holding Back (My Love)
02 - Exile - Never Gonna Stop
03 - Barry White - You're The One I need
04 - Active Force - Give Me Your Love
05 - Wynd Chymes - Baby You're The One
06 - Leroy Burgess - Heartbreaker
07 - Intrigue - I Like It
08 - The Band Aka - Grace
09 - Free Life - It's Lovely Just To Know You
10 - Khemistry - Who's Fooling Who
11 - Norman Connors & Miss Adaritha - Take It To The Limit
12 - Robin Beck - Sweet Talk
13 - Positive Express - Love Injection
14 - Jessie Rogers - One Monkey Don't Stop No Show
15 - K.I.D - Fine Time Tonight
16 - Debra Patterson - Got To Be Real
Eingestellt von ™®dj.funkysize©™
http://black-music-movement.blogspot.com/2010/06/rare-soul-disco-8.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário